- If all the nations in the world are in debt(am not joking. even US has got debts), where did all the money go? (weird)
- When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it? (to be give a thought)
- What is the speed of darkness? (absurd)
- If the “black box” flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn’t the whole airplane made out of that stuff? (very good thinking)
- Who copyrighted the copyright symbol? (who knows)
- Can you cry under water? (let me try)
- Why do people say, “you’ve been working like a dog” when dogs just sit around all day? (i think they meant something else)
- Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed? (God knows)
- Do fish ever get thirsty? (let me ask and tell)
- Can you get cornered in a round room? (by ones eyes)
- Why do birds not fall out of trees when they sleep? (tonight i will stay and watch)
- What came first, the fruit or the color orange? (seed)
- If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from? (No comments)
- What should one call a male ladybird? (No comments)
- If a person suffered from amnesia and then was cured would they remember that they forgot? (can somebody help )
- Can you blow a balloon up under water? (yes u can)
- Why is it called a “building” when it is already built? (strange isnt it)
- If you were traveling at the speed of sound and you turned on your radio would you be ! able to hear it? (got to think scientifically)
- If you’re traveling at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, what happens? (i dont have a change to try)
- Why is it called a TV set when theres only one? (very nice)
- If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth? (this is nice)
- Wh! y do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can’t go that fast on any road? (stupid, break the law)
Originally posted 2017-07-16 02:02:32.
6 thoughts on “23 Brilliant Doubts – Unanswered”
If you’re traveling at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, what happens?
nothing, the headlight lights continue shining forward. that just the way it is from E=mc2
That was a good one. But actually, I have answers of some these
questions. well, I want to make it clear that i am not trying to act
smart but actually trying to test myself. Correct me if i have
answered any question wrongly.
1.If all the nations in the world are in debt(am not joking. even
US has got debts), where did all the money go?
A. According to Economics, there is a concept of rotation of the
fund. Now US bought oil from middle-east so they used money there
and Middle-East bought water, other technologies from various
nations so they paid them. US has got neuclear weapons, Space
technologies etc., which are considered as DEAD invetments.
So this way, everybody has got some debts.
2. When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
A. Obviously DOGs.
3. What is the speed of darkness?
A. There is nothing called as darkness in science. Absence of Light
is called is darkness so the speed of darkness is the speed of light.
4. If the “black box” flight recorder is never damaged during a
plane crash, why isn’t the whole airplane made out of that stuff?
A. That material is pretty expensive so its not possible to make
such air-crafts. But Air-Force one is made out of this stuff.
5. Who copyrighted the copyright symbol?
A. Its not copyrighted. That symbol is adopted as the symbol of
copyright and which allows users not to write all terms and
conditions of the copyright laws. If you write only that symbol,
still you can protect your product.
8. Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed?
A. The invention of the calculating machine is commonly credited to
the French mathematician Blaise Pascal. In 1642 Pascal created a
machine to free his father, who was a tax collector, from the
tedious task of adding columns of numbers. Pascal’s machine used
a complicated arrangement of numbered wheels connected by gears,
which could add and subtract numbers up to nine digits long. and he
arranged the numbers this way so its been like this since then.
I am not sure about telephone.
10. Can you get cornered in a round room?
A. Logically, NO.
11. Why do birds not fall out of trees when they sleep?
A. Many birds stand while they sleep, and some birds sleep while
perched on a branch
Good one here……
something to really sit n think about..
nice…but wherz the 23rd doubt???
Yes indeed mind blowing thoughts.
I tried answering,even with my
thinking cap on,had no luck!