Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
This letter is from Banta Singh from Punjab. We have bought a computer
for our home and we found problems, which I want to bring to your
1. After connecting to internetÂ we planned to open e-mail account and
whenever we fill the form in Hotmail in the password column, only ******
appears, but in the rest of the fields whatever we typed appears, but
we face this problem only in password field. We checked with hardware
vendor Santa Singh and he said that there is no problem in keyboard.
Because of this we open the e-mail account with password *****.
I request you to check this as we ourselves do not know what the password is.
2. We are unable to enter anything after we click the ‘shut down ‘
3. There is a button ‘start’ but there is no “stop” button. We request
you to check this.
4. We find there is ‘Run’ in the menu. One of my friend clicked ‘run ‘
has ran upto Amritsar! So, we request you to change that to “sit”, so
that we can click that by sitting.
5. One doubt is that any ‘re-scooter’ available in system?Â As I find
only ‘re-cycle’, but I own a scooter at my home.
6. There is ‘Find’ button but it is not working properly. My wife lost
the door key and we tried a lot for tracing the key with this ‘ find’,
but unable to trace. Is it a bug??
7. Every night I am not sleeping as I have to protect my ‘mouse’ from
CAT, So I suggest u to provide one DOG to kill that cat.
8. Please confirm when u are going to give me money for winning
‘HEARTS’ (playing cards in games) and when are u coming to my home to collect
9. My child learnt ‘Microsoft word’ now he wants to learn ‘Microsoft
sentence’, so when u will provide that?
10. Please congirm about “exit” button because here is only “Enter” no “exit”
Originally posted 2017-11-28 07:08:30.