College Drinking Quotes

College Drinking Quotes and Sayings
College Drinking Quotes

Here are many funny college drinking quotes that anyone who has ever attended a college party can relate to.
• “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” – Benjamin Franklin
• “Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.” – Dave Barry
• “A telephone survey says that 51 percent of college students drink until they pass out at least once a month. The other 49 percent didn’t answer the phone.” – Craig Kilborn
• “College is like a fountain of knowledge – and the students are there to drink” – Unknown
• “A man’s got to believe in something. I believe I’ll have another drink.” – W. C. Fields
• “Don’t drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink.” – Bumper sticker
• “The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.” – George Bernard Shaw.
• “To Alcohol! The cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems!” – Homer Simpson
• “You’re not drunk if you can lay on the floor without holding on to anything.”- Frank Sinatra
• “Beauty lies in the hands of the beerholder.”- Unknown
• “College is the best time of your life. When else are your parents going to spend several thousand dollars a year just for you to go to a strange town and get drunk every night?” – David Wood
• “Prohibition makes you want to cry into your beer and denies you the beer to cry into.” – Don Marquis
• “But the greatest love–the love above all loves, Even greater than that of a mother—is the tender, passionate, undying love, Of one beer drunken slob for another.” – Irish saying
• “What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure for.” – Irish proverb

  1. it’s nice quote about P_D(pyar aur dosti)
    i like this quote ,

  2. Pal Pal se banta hai Ehasas,
    ehsas se banta hai Vishvas,
    vishvas se bante hai Rishte,
    aur rishte se banta hai koi Khas,
    Wishing a Ganesh Chaturthi Jhakas.

  3. Dosti aur pyar nadi kinary ghumne gaye
    Pyar nadi my gir gaya kyon ki Pyar andha hota hai.
    Us ky pichhe dosti bhi gir gayi kyun ki dosti kisi ka sath nahi chhodti.

  4. wonderful!!!

    Leave a reply

    Love Shayari and Whatsapp Status in Hindi